Whether you've had a day at the beach or an enjoyable day out and about in the summer sun, that vitamin D boost comes with a price - it can take its toll on your skin. If you practice a few, simple skin care steps for after sun relief, you can keep your body healthy and glowing all summer long.
- Exfoliate & Moisturize ~ Time to wash away the layers of sunscreen and sweat, and re-hydrate your sun-kissed skin. Cleanse your body with a hydrating bar of natural soap and, immediately after toweling off, apply a moisturizing body lotion to nourish and protect your skin. Want to exfoliate and moisturize all in one step? Our luxurious Body Scrubs are the perfect pampering option. When toweling off, pat dry to leave your skin deeply nourished all day long.
Recommended: All Natural Soaps ~ Whipped Body Cremes Citrus & Sage or Lavender & Tangerine ~ Vanilla Tangerine Body Scrub
- Pamper Your Face ~ Use products rich in antioxidants to help protect and repair while helping to fight the signs of aging. In the hot, summer sun, wind and sand can act like an all-day irritant & exfoliator on your face. For your evening routine, a gentle cleanser to wash away the day's sunscreen, dirt and sweat, followed by a deeply hydrating moisturizer to nourish your face while you sleep ~ wake up rejuvenated!
Recommended: Orange & Rosemary Cleanser ~ Rejuvenating Serum ~ Facial Elixir
- Soothe Your Lips ~ easily sunburned, lips will respond quickly to a thick layer of moisturizing lip butter. Apply and let it soak in for hydrating relief and a return to soft, happy lips.
Recommended: Moisture rich Lip Butter
- Treat Your Feet ~ It's a must! Especially if you've spent a day at the beach or cottage. Dipping your feet in and out of water, while naturally exfoliating them in the sand, can leave them rough, dry and tired. Unless you moisturize them, they are going to be a mess. Start with a short, detoxifying foot soak, followed by a hydrating body cream massaged to soothe and soften them like a day at the spa.
Recommended: Detoxifying Bath Soaks ~ Whipped Body Cremes Citrus & Sage or Lavender & Tangerine
- Drink Plenty of Water! ~ Before - During - After ... Nothing replenishes your skin and senses like cool, refreshing water.