12. Easily clean your mini blinds by wearing pair of white cotton gloves. Dip gloved fingers into a solution of equal parts white vinegar and warm tap water, and run your fingers across both sides of each blind.
13. Condition hair. Add a tablespoon of vinegar to add shine while dissolving sticky residue left by shampoo.
22. Cut grease and odour on dishes. Add a tablespoon of vinegar to hot soapy water.
40. Remove decals. Brush with a couple of coats of vinegar and allow to soak before washing off.
45. Stop insect stings and bites from itching by dabbing them with a cotton ball saturated with undiluted white distilled vinegar.
46. Soothe sunburn with a spray of white distilled vinegar, repeating as often as you like. Ice-cold white distilled vinegar will feel even better, and may prevent blistering and peeling.
47. When poaching eggs, add a little white distilled vinegar to the water. The whites stay better formed.
48. When boiling or steaming cauliflower, beets or other vegetables, add a teaspoon or two of white distilled vinegar to the water to help them keep their colour. This will also improve their taste, and reduce gassy elements. This also works when cooking beans and bean dishes.
49. Make pasta less sticky and reduce some of its starch. Add just a dash of white distilled vinegar to the water as it cooks.
some of your own tried and true uses.
Interested in additional Vinegar uses and information - Click here 1001 Uses Vinegar