- Store perfume in a cool, dark spot for a longer shelf life. Light, heat and humidity can breakdown and alter the scent.
- Scent lingers longer on hydrated skin. One more reason to keep your skin soft and supple with a hydrating moisturizer.
- Avoid spicy scents on super hot summer days. Full/substantial notes (spicy to musky) are amplified by heat and humidity, and can become overpowering.
- Spray scent into the air, and walk through mist, to avoid staining white/light clothing and to create a subtle layer of fragrance.
- Wait a few minutes after applying SPF , before applying your scent of choice. Too close together and the scent can be altered.
*Purple Essentials has 3 all natural perfumes on the development table right now.
Interested in gardening and the scents you can cultivate? Click here to read
Thanks for visiting.